Skip over navigation
mySkills myFuture Start Page

Registered Addiction Specialist

certifying organization info

The Breining Institute
Registered Addiction Specialist


The Registered Addiction Specialist (RAS) Certification program, after an independent and comprehensive review, has been nationally accredited by the prestigious National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).

Registered Addiction Specialist Website


Work Experience Required? Yes

Oral or Written Exam Required? Yes

Renewal Required? Every 2 Year(s)

Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)? Yes

Renew through Re-Examination? No

Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)? No

Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)? No

This certification is accredited by NCCA.
Read more about NCCA.

This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
Read more about military occupations..

Site Map  |   Tell Us What You Think  |   Developers  |   Download: Download Adobe PDF Reader Download Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer Download Microsoft Word Viewer Download Microsoft Excel Viewer