BICSI ITS Installer 1 candidates are tested on their ability to understand and apply a comprehensive collection of installation-specific information. After you have acquired your Installer 1 designation, you will be able to:
- Successfully terminate various types of copper connectors.
- Properly explain the importance of safety and professionalism toward optimal job performance.
- Discuss pathways, spaces, bonding and grounding and firestopping.
- Make decisions based on applicable codes, standards, and best practices.
- Choose the correct tool or methodology for specific tasks.
ITS Installer 1 Website